« Home | Response to the poem "Shooting Rats at the Bibb Co... » | Why??? »

We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment

The poem I chose is "We Real Cool".The hyperlink is http://poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15433. This poem is a poem that Ingo, Tory, Tyler and I used for a video project in 10th grade. it brings back great memories. i enjoyed the use of repitition and the meaning of this poem. i think the meaning of this poem is that if you do all those things such as drinking gin and lurking late you wont have a healthy life. I thnk people can learn alot from this poem, mostly what not to do...Thats my indepth analysis...

Like what memories did this poem bring back to you? I'm kind of curious about what you did in 10th grade. Your analysis was short and to the point...I was hoping for a little detail...because I wasn't there to experience these "memories"...I liked it though.

Well Tory was supposed to sing in the poem and that didn't work out the best, lol. Just remembering the laughs over the dumbest things is fun.

Post a Comment