« Home | Head on... » | Sabres New Uniforms » | We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment » | Response to the poem "Shooting Rats at the Bibb Co... » | Why??? »

Are Novels Better Than Movies???

I'm just asking people to cast thier vote on whether they think novels are better than movies. Also please list an example.

Just to give an example i think that the Harry Potter novels are better than the movies because the movies cannot have every scene in the book and i think this takes away from the story.

It bothers me as well, especially when you invision what the characters would sound like and what the would look like and it's not even close sometimes.

I would rather spend two hrs watching a movie than like over five hours reading the book. Unless I enjoy the novel.

The novels are better hands down. I always enjoy reading a good fantasy novel. The media just doesn't interest me that much. The movies T.V. and music. It's not all that exciting. But a good book that takes me away on wild dragon flights or into a bloody battle. Now that is worth the time.

Post a Comment