« Home | Who Wants to do this POLL » | Are Novels Better Than Movies??? » | Head on... » | Sabres New Uniforms » | We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment » | Response to the poem "Shooting Rats at the Bibb Co... » | Why??? »

Video Games

When people portray video games as mind corrupting and bad for kids i get very anoyed. For me video games are a way to level out the playing field. Being disabled I truly enjoy playing video game because they allow me to compete as hard as someone who can walk. Theres no advantage to the person that is not disabled. I just enjoy being equal and normally I can beat my opponent. Video games for me are an escape from the reality that I am disabled.

Jordan... for the new 'mother blog assignment", you will be writing about violence in the media and whether or not it promotes war/more violence... feel free to discuss video games in your post... I think you have a top that you can keep coming back to throughout the year and beyond... A topic that will attract other readers...

I have no idea how to edit your comments...lol, sorry.

Jordan, how are things going?
You have not written in a while.
We are all waiting for your words!
-Mr. G

Post a Comment