« Home | Video Games » | Who Wants to do this POLL » | Are Novels Better Than Movies??? » | Head on... » | Sabres New Uniforms » | We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment » | Response to the poem "Shooting Rats at the Bibb Co... » | Why??? »

Mary O'Hare on 'War'

I do agree with the quote when it discusses how war is often fought by young men and women. Also I think that movies can eiher promote movies or they can come across as an anti-war movie. I think films were more likely to promote war in the past because our society was much more conservative and it was more of a liberal belief to be against war. The movie Pearl Harbor was very pro war in my belief. However the movie Enemy at The Gates is fairly nuetral on the subject of war. Saving Private Ryan is another war movie that I do not believe glorifies war.