« Home | Mary O'Hare on 'War' » | Video Games » | Who Wants to do this POLL » | Are Novels Better Than Movies??? » | Head on... » | Sabres New Uniforms » | We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment » | Response to the poem "Shooting Rats at the Bibb Co... » | Why??? »

A Change In Oppinion

When we began the school year I had expected another year of reading novels in class and writing down our thoughts and oppinions. However much to my dismay I learned that this was not going to be. After we initially created our blogs I was somewhat enthused.
However after recieving assignments that were supposed to be completed in class I quickly became a leading opposer. Between the "slow as molassus" computers and the inability to concentrate, I was in over my head. Although since then I have completely given up on completing tasks in class and have resigned to the unfortunate conclusion that it would be much more convienent and quicker to do these task at home. So I have somewhat of a mutual agreement with blogging and am not as opposed to it as I was.

Thanks, I thought it looked cool. Refering to Mrs. Moritz... I think there are a couple reasons students are not opening up to the blogging concept. I think one of the reasons is their worried about what people will think. I also think they feel somewhat restrained by some of the assignments. I like what Courtney did, she made a blog for english and she also made one for her personal insights. This could be a catalyst to the opening up of students true identities.

Post a Comment