« Home | WWII Vs. Vietnam » | Awesome Video! » | A Change In Oppinion » | Mary O'Hare on 'War' » | Video Games » | Who Wants to do this POLL » | Are Novels Better Than Movies??? » | Head on... » | Sabres New Uniforms » | We Real Cool ---Chose your own poem assignment »

Fast Years

The past year has gone by faster than any of my previous years. I have long been waiting for my senior year of high school and now that it’s here I’m not ready for it. It’s flying by and I’m going to try and live the days I have left to the fullest. I generally do not make resolutions because I know I probably won’t keep it for very long.

In this year I plan to graduate from high school and go to college. I do not know where I am going to go but I know it’s going to be either Fredonia or Canisius. I also plan on going for either computer science or accounting. What the New Year has in store for me I don’t know but I do know that I will make the best of it and enjoy everyday.